The central struggle of parenthood is to let our hopes for our children outweigh our fears.

-Ellen Goodman

Monday, July 21, 2008

Video Clips and Bad Pictures

I need to invest in a camcorder, but my crappy 2.0 megapixel digital camera will have to do for now. It's impossible to keep up with technology. I thought my camera was pretty sweet for about 5 minutes and then everyone had 10.0 megapixel cameras in no time. I didn't even own a camera until we bought the digital when I was pregnant with Eli. I actually let my belly get photographed when I was pregnant with Eli because we'd just bought the camera and had nothing to take pictures of but each other! Photography is something I would love to be better at. I see pictures that other people have taken of my kids and they really "capture" them. Me...not so much. I'm lucky if they look human in the pictures. In fact, to prove my point here, I've included some lovely shots of the kiddies courtesy of yours truly. I like to pretend it's my cheap crappy camera... I mean look at these for goodness sake. Anyway, back to the point. I've attached some video clips that are pretty cool, but very poor quality and no sound because of my outdated camera.

No comments: